Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Dahl=Valley=Derry=Dairy

I realized last night that I have a lot of milk on hand. From left: hemp milk, kefir, goat milk, buttermilk, reg 1%, plus assorted yoghurts off stage. I oughtta have the best bones around! I just used the kefir to make a milkshake. The TJs blueberry soda was not great for me, but it would make a great float, so the kefir went in with it - the tangy yoghurt taste cut the sugar of the soda very nicely and it was blueberries and cream. Pretty good.


I have to crow because I really rocked out an invisible bind-off on 2x2 rib yesterday. I didn't want it to end, it looks primo and I didn't even practice! I went to the LYS and then Border's to score a VK Fall (waited too long) and ended up finding the exact BO I needed in IK, so I snapped it up and started right away. Victory! Can't decide if I should repeat it on the cuffs or not.


Sleeves are underway so I can start getting an ulcer over what shoulder shaping I'm going to do and how I can't rip out the bottom.

No comments: